1) There are more and more students who like to use the computer. / More and more students like to use the computer.
2) There are still many problems that should be noted and resolved. / Many problems still should be noted and resolved.
I like chatting on line very much, so I go to the net bar almost every weekend. / I like chatting on line very much. I go to the net bar almost every weekend.
It is known to all that computers play an important role in many fields of our life. / As is known to all, computers play an important role in many fields of our life.
If we work hard, we will surely be successful. /Working hard, we will surely be successful.
1) Why do college students spend more and more time on the computer?
2) I often wonder where they have got their money.
Many people think that the Internet will be more useful in the future.
1) I have been excited several days at the news that you will come here.
2) Most of the students are satisfied with the service in the dining hall.
1) Wise men seek opportunities rather than wait for them. / A wise man seeks opportunities rather than wait for them.
2) Some people are afraid that computers may control men in the future.
1) Let me say “hello” to you on behalf of everyone.
2) Doing exercise in the morning is good for one’s health.
3) Having studied in our school for 3 years, I find that the canteen service has changed a lot.
1) We can use computers in doing everything we like.
2) A college student should be able to do his washing on his own.
1) A/The horse is a useful animal.
2) The exam will be held in December, 2004.
1) I wish you can consider my suggestions.
2) If a person wants to succeed, he must learn to endure sufferings and setbacks.
1) Students must know how to operate a computer. / Students must know how to work on a computer.
2) People can be exposed to many new things on the Internet. / People can learn many new things on the Internet.
3) The purpose of this letter is to express some opinions on the service in the dining hall. / The purpose of this letter is to make some complaints about the service in the dining hall.
1) What generated so large a change? / Why is there so large a change?
2) Now 6000 yuan is enough for you to buy a P4 computer. / Now you can buy a P4 computer for 6000 yuan.
3) In a room often live 6-8 students.
4) I think there are three reasons for this great change.
5) The prices of the food are too high. / The food is too expensive.
6) The reason for this is that some people want to earn plenty of money without working hard. / This is because some people want to earn plenty of money without working hard.
1) However, every coin has two sides. I think the surroundings in our canteen are the best among all universities.
2) The man was racing down the street because he was late for the class.
3) At last I want to let you know that I love our university very much.
4) My favorite sports are swimming, jogging, mountaineering and playing table tennis.
5) The best English film in my eyes is Forrest Gump.